Wednesday, May 12, 2010

ALL TOGETHER NOW!

Hi everyone,
And welcome to what is soon to be a comprehensive directory of all things crafty in our great city!
After seeing something similar during my usual blog trawl, I thought it would be a great idea to provide Aucklanders and visitors to the city, with a single reference point for crafty inspiration.

On this blog you'll find out about the latest craft fairs and shows, places to get those crafty supplies, interviews with the talented artisans, designers and crafters on offer in Auckland, shops where you can buy handmade, fabric stores, events, galleries, op-shops, great cafes (for crafty pit-stops!) and much, much more!

I'll also be looking for
your submissions, ideas, comments and reviews of markets, blogs, shops, events etc - I'll add them to the blog, just email them to me.

Stay tuned to find out what's on in Auckland this weekend!

Luisa

No comments:

Post a Comment